I m a g i n e T h i s...
You submit your full doc loan to underwriting and on the first go round, it comes back with ZERO underwriting conditions and signed off as "clear-to-close".
That's what our training is all about! Teaching you the strategies that we used to get that kind of result again and again.
7 Modules PLUS lots
of bonus training
Registration is open. Register today!
Loan Processor In-a-Box is a registered trademark of Complete Mortgage Processing.
Training content may not be used without prior written consent of the author.
Copyright © 2004-2015. All rights reserved.
Just enter your contact information and your question and click submit.
Got a Question? ASK US...
Office: (702) 347-4366
10am - 5pm PST
"Connect with us Online!
Ask your question below"
We're pleased to offer you this complimentary training module. Complete the sign-up below to get immediate access to 5 Secrets to quick Loan Closings e-lessons.
There are 5 important secrets you need to know to avoid loan processing problems and closing delays. Find out with this FREE e-course. Register below today.
Read it online or download the full e-course to store on your PC as a PDF
We invite you to join us for our next training class, Loan Processing Solutions. Our online Loan Processing Solutions training class is delivered in 7 powerful, interactive modules that will help move you from loan processing doubt, confusion and delays to loan processing with speed, accuracy and efficiency. Here’s what you can expect from this series:
Compliance : What You Need to Know to Keep Your Head in the Game
It’s one thing to know what Regs you’re supposed to follow by name and quite another to know exactly what actions you need to take to adhere to them. We’ll cover the important aspects of compliance from licensing, to documentation, to communication with borrowers. In Module I, you’ll learn:
- Current regulations that impact loan origination and processing careers
- Compliance regulations that impact your loan file documents
- Typical violations that cause problems down the road
Credit Quality: Making the Grade for Loan Approval
When it comes to loan approval, it is important for the borrower's credit profile to be in alignment with the loan program requirements. Knowing how to document a borrower's history to demonstrate that they are credit-worthy is an invaluable loan processing skill. In Module 2, you will learn:
- How credit scores are derived and what raises or lowers them
- Common home loan credit requirements
- How to read a credit report and analyze your borrower’s credit profile
- How to document the resolution of credit issues in a loan file
- How to avoid credit red flags and more...
Loan Processing Resources: The Quest for Speed, Accuracy and Efficiency
There’s always more than one way to get the job done. When it comes to loan processing, no matter what system you use you’ll be at your best when you can get it done quickly and efficiently. In this module, we’ll discuss a variety of resources that help you keep things flowing in the right direction. In Module 3, you’ll learn:
- The basic resources that every great processor has in their toolkit
- How to get the most out of your existing resources
- Easy and affordable ways to get the help you need
Analyzing and Preparing Your Loan File: The Secret to Getting It Right the First Time
More often than not, a file that experiences a significant delay (or even a denial) in underwriting should have been scrapped or repackaged before it ever crossed the underwriter’s desk. Having the skill to thoroughly evaluate a file and address potential issues early-on is a must for quick turn-around time. In this section, we’ll discuss what can be done during processing to eliminate pipeline chaos. A few of the tidbits you’ll discover in Module 4 include:
- Critical processing checkpoints
- Easy ways to get what you need for your file
- Final review before underwriting
Underwriting Checkpoints: Easy Ways to Expedite the Loan Approval Process
Tired of getting clobbered with mountains of underwriting conditions? Still avoiding phone calls and emails from anxious borrowers? If your gut tells you “there’s got to be a better way!” you’re right… there is! In this module, you’ll learn exactly what you need to know to shave days (maybe even weeks) off of your underwriting time. In Module 5, you’ll learn:
- The red flags that underwriters are trained to look for
- How to expedite your file with any lender
- What to do when you encounter underwriting problems
- How to make sure your loan funds on time
Advanced Loan Processing: Navigating Your Way Through Self-Employed, Jumbo and Rental Property Files
Even if you have processed loans for years, you may not have experienced enough variety to become proficient with self-employed borrowers, jumbo loans and rental income property deals. In Module 6, you will learn some of the important points to remember for these types of files including:
How to validate self-employment history
- How to read and analyze self-employment income documents
- Situations to be mindful of for jumbo loans
- Documentation and underwriting requirements for rental income properties and more...
Loan Processing Quick-Start: Your Launching Pad for Fast, Efficient Loan Processing
We know that so much loan processing information can be overwhelming. To help you on your way, we have gathred the essential elements from all of the modules and put them together in handy manuals that you can review online or print out and use as a desk reference. In Module 7, you find lots of helpful resources including:
- Ask-the-Mortgage Trainer knowledge base
- Tip sheets and resource links
- Test your knowledge quizzes and more...
Loan Processing Solutions Class
Full Payment or Easy Payment Plan Option!
5 Secrets to Quick Loan Closings
Loan Processing Solutions Class
Now Offering Convenient Payment Plans
Pay In FULL
One student or
(Individual Students Only)
1st Pymt TODAY
2nd Pymt in 30 days